Re: [oletrucks] She Fired!

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] She Fired!
From: Paul Blosser <paulb@todays-tech.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:08:00 -0500
Speaking of animals where they shouldn't be....

I was checking the fluids on a Sable wagon one day, and reached back
towards the back of the engine compartment, leaning over and thought I
would put my hand on one of the air conditioner hoses (big thick and
black)...then it moved.  I about had a heart attack.  A five to six foot
black snake had found him a nice warm place to rest until I came along.

Paul Blosser
1954 3100