[oletrucks] Parts available at local part stores

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts available at local part stores
From: RobXR250@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:53:43 EDT
Just wanted to let you all know that when i was bored at work today i started
looking through our exhaust catalog here at Oreilly Auto Parts and it looks
like there isnt too much that you cant get for our old trucks. You could get
a complete system for basically all Chevys back till '50. As far as the GMC's
its hit and miss. There's also brake stuff, and bearings and other things
that wouldnt be too hard for us to get.

Rob