Re: [oletrucks] master cylinder on 57

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] master cylinder on 57
From: "Terry Bancesco" <drducttape@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:07:55 GMT
Hey!!!

Thanks for the help guys,

I coaxed it out of the truck, and disassembled it.  It's not in bad shape,
but all of the rubber will need replacing for sure.  I believe I'll get a
kit from Chevy Duty.

Also, the archive as great, thanks for the address.  Looks like almost all
of the questions I have can be answered there.  Great for a rookie like me!!

I have one quick question though:

  I have soft spots developing in the front inside of my cab around where
the rear view mirror attaches to the roof, what is the best, rookie proof,
economical way to remedy this problem?

Thanks again!!!

Terry.