Re: [oletrucks] Best book for the buck

To: markself@discover.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Best book for the buck
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:48:32 EDT
>  Asking for opinions.  Looking for the best book for the buck.

Try the resto package from Chevy Customer Assistance.  It's free and is full
of specifications.  I'm still working on my library with them.  I'm up to
the 1960s. 800 222 1020 or could be 222 1040.  That ID number book is good
for making up ID numbers to get resto packages for vehicles you don't really
have.  GM asks for your truck ID number before they will do anything.
Bob ADler