Re: [oletrucks] Best book for the buck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Best book for the buck
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:51:39 -0500 (CDT)
They're all useful books and I doubt you will be disappointed with any.

I would also include:

How to Restore your Chevrolet Pickup by Tom Brownell, although this is more
inspirational (I could actually do this!) than specific.

The GM Service Manual for your truck year.

The GM Assembly Manual for your truck year.

The manuals are available as reproductions from many of the old trucks
parts houses like Chevy Duty.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN