Re: [oletrucks] I have my baby back.....:)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I have my baby back.....:)
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:30:46 -0700
I'm glad you got it back!  I'm confounded by the hoops that you had to
go through.  I can't figure out why it would have been your word
against the thief's; doesn't your state keep track of WHEN titles are
issued?  Didn't the thief have to give some valid (but false) reason
for needing to re-title it?  Sounds like I could just pick a vehicle
off of the street, re-title it, and live happily ever after....
--
Lewis - K7LVO - Medford - Valley of the Rogue - OR
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner