Re: [oletrucks] My junk yard mis adventure.

To: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My junk yard mis adventure.
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:29:00 -0700
It's an all to common occurrence in the world Alfie.  The local bone yard
here has been crushing cars and hauling away ole trucks for the past year
and a half.  Seems the DNR (Dirty, Nerd faced, Rats) came in one day and
told them that they had to get rid of all the old cars.  There is a small
creek, ditch more like it, that runs through the yard.  The DNR is worried
about it getting contaminated and running into the Horicon National Wildlife
Refuge some 5 miles away.  Good news is that the guy is taking his time
about it and that he is fighting the DNR about it also.  In the mean time I
just keep running out there and getting what I can before it's gone.  When
they started crushing cars, they started in the truck section where all the
ole Chevys are.  Gotta get them parts while they are still there.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"