[oletrucks] Truck for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck for sale
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:14:02 EDT
Hello all,

I have no time to start another project so I have decided to sell my 51. It
is a 51 deluxe cab half tom pickup.  Needs a total restoration.  The glass
is all there and in very good condition. Everything is original and
complete.  I am also selling with it a complete drivetrain from my 55 first
series; 235, 3sp, front and rear end. All the 55 arts are in working order.
I am making a rod out of the 55 and need to unload the spare parts.

If anyone is interested please contact me off-line or you can call me at
night at: 215-343-9041.

The truck is located in PA above the philly area.

You can see the truck on Wayne's web site at:

http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/

and then look under list members trucks and Dan Jacobsen's 2nd truck.

Thanks,

Dan JAcobsen