[oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:16:40 -0400
As mentioned by John Rockefeller in a previous e-mail, he has come up with
a design for a logo to be used with t-shirts. He put time and effort into
this and I think the did a bang up job with it. Way to go John!!!!
  Here is a link to view his design, I left it at the original size 77k so
it may take a bit to load up, but its worth it. I did this so all the
details would remain.

http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/OLETRUCKS.jpg

wayne
Wayne Osborne