Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design

To: "Connie Dodd" <cwdodd1@home.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:25:33 -0700
Wow!  The shirt design has only been up for a few hours and already I'm
being asked how do you guys and gals get one.  Well if it is ok with the
group I will take orders at my email addy.  dbr@powerweb.net.  I will take
orders till the 15th of September for the first printing.  The cost to you
will be $7.00 per shirt s-xl, $9.00 for xxl and $12.00 for xxxl.  The shirts
will be three color print on white with the print on the back. (It makes it
easier to spot you at a show when your looking at another truck)  Add $2.00
for the US Postal service and I'll get them printed and sent out by the
first week of October.  I know it's a bit late for the show season, but
since when did we ever just wear our cool looking shirts only during the
season?  Ok!  Enough of my shamless hustling.  The rest is up to the group.
If you like it let me know and if you want one drop me a line.

Thanks for all the positive comments!  You guys are a great ego booster!

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"