[oletrucks] How to order a shirt

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] How to order a shirt
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:48:07 -0500
What a response!  I can't keep up with the request for information as to
how to order shirts so I'll post all the info here.

I'm going to take orders till the 15th of September.  We will print them
the end of September and mail them out the first week of October.  If you
would like to order one send a check to
Designs by Rock
17 N. Madison
Waupun, WI 53963

Prices are s-xl $7.00, xxl $9.00 and xxxl $12.00.  Add $2.00 per shirt for
shipping and Wisconsins wonderful sales tax.

Thanks,
John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"