Re: [oletrucks] Tee shirts

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tee shirts
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:08:20 -0400
I agree, the design of the shirt is great!!! Hat's off, Rock!!! Red and blue on
white T, patriotic too. Would small logo on front and this design on back run
up cost and time to produce them? Sheesh, logo on front or back, white or grey,
gonna need a ballot, lol. Grey for the weekdays, white for church on Sunday and
those important family gatherings.
  Seriously, I like it...design is simple, effective. Captures all 3 styles of
trucks we identify with. Names the list, group, (club) too. Catches your eye,
doesn't confuse ya. Just a suggestion, when we buy these, maybe we pay in money
orders? Banking institutionmight hesitate on checks from other banks all over
U.S.; wonder if M.O. might be better way. Any ideas?

Ed in Michigan
'57 3100