Re: [oletrucks] Tee shirts

To: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tee shirts
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:40:12 -0500
I didn't offer options just to keep it simple on my end.  Otherwise I'd end
up with 50 different types of shirts by the time we were done.  But I did
give some thought to a front print before I made the offer.  Just drove the
price higher than what I would pay for a shirt and I figured if I wouldn' t
pay that much why would anyone else?   Don't worry about out of state
checks.  This is being run through my screen printing business and we get
checks from all over.  There shouldn't be any problems at all.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"

----------
> From: Edward T. Dingo <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
> Cc: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tee shirts
> Date: Thursday, August 17, 2000 8:08 PM
>
> I agree, the design of the shirt is great!!! Hat's off, Rock!!! Red and
blue on
> white T, patriotic too. Would small logo on front and this design on back
run
> up cost and time to produce them? Sheesh, logo on front or back, white or
grey,
> gonna need a ballot, lol. Grey for the weekdays, white for church on
Sunday and