[oletrucks] Re: GMC shirt?

To: "paul goldstein" <wurlitzer46@yahoo.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: GMC shirt?
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:14:49 -0700

You can send a check to
Designs by Rock
17 N. Madison
Waupun, WI 53963

  Put a little note in with it as to what sizes and how many you want. We
will
take orders till the 15th of September and print them the end of the month
and ship them out the first week of October.

  Adding a logo to the front would take the price up quite a bit.  It
requires more positives and more set ups.  Sorry.

  I am going to set up a bunch of stuff for sale before Christmas.
Tentitive plans are to offer ash or white Polos, T-shirts, Sweat shirts,
window clings, license plates, and even beach towels.  The Polos will have a
heart print on them and there will be a choice of prints.  One will be the
current print and the other will be the same design, but with a GMC, a
Suburban, and a '59 Chevy.  Trying to make everyone happy.  So keep your
eyes open for the next offering sometime in mid October just in time to buy
your sweety something for Christmas.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"