[oletrucks] Door hinge bolts on 57

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Door hinge bolts on 57
From: "Terry Bancesco" <drducttape@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:08:42 GMT
Hello again!!!

I'm doing some major bodywork to my 57 GMC, and I went to remove the doors,
4 bolts per door, no problem right?  Well, 2 of the bolts came out, the
other two just spin.  Did I do something wrong, or is everything just rusted
out behind the hinge?  What do I do now?  I cant seem to gain any access to
the back of it.  Should I just cut the things off?  Is there something I'm
missing.  I'm not even half as old as this thing is, and I'm a little green
at this oletrucks stuff so any help is greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks!!!