Re: [oletrucks] Gauge light rheostat

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gauge light rheostat
From: "Alan Lubow" <alosteo@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:19:13 -0600
Joe and Charles:

I seem to remember that there is a trick to removing the headlight switch.
Don't you have to reach under the dash and use a screwdriver to press a
little button to get the knob/shaft to release or something like that?  As I
recall this device is also a main junction for all the hot wires, so you get
to see how everything is hooked up; or, where you could find power to wire
up your cigar lighter or new stereo CD player.

Alan
'50 1/2 ton Chevy pickup
Denver CO