Re: [oletrucks] Removing clutchhead screws

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Removing clutchhead screws
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:59:28 -0500
I had a problem with clutchheads on the WHOLE truck.. While disassembling,
they pretty much all either stripped or broke. I have no respect for the
clutchhead concept and will not use them at all when reassembling. Even my
clutchhead screwdrivers are all stripped and broken after using them on one
truck!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400