Re: [oletrucks] New Guy

To: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Guy
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:00:33 -0500
Restoration of the wife?  Sounds like a fun project for the Winter.  I
think I'll start with a new paint job on her nails and lips.  Then maybe a
new seat, hers is getting a bit worn.  Some new seat covers wouldn't hurt
either.  Then maybe some body work!  Ah Hell!  This sounds like to much
work to me.  I guess I'll just keep her the way she is.  After all she's
worth more in original condition anyway!

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"