[oletrucks] new guy

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] new guy
From: "Brignac, Gary J" <gary.j.brignac@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:51:21 -0500
Hello everybody. I got my 55 2nd series 1/2 ton a couple of months ago. It's
got the original 265 V8 that still runs.I started redoing the brakes, in the
process I noticed that one of the outer wheel bearings didn't look well. The
race and inner bearing looks ok. After looking at the price of new bearings
I went down to the friendly local bearing store (flbs??) and bought some 30
cent apeace ball bearings, they poped right in the cage and ride in the race
ok. Anyone see anything worrisome about this let me know.
Gary Brignac