[oletrucks] Summer

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Summer
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:54:48 -0600
I've heard that if someone has a great time, somebody else in the world has
a bad time.  I must have caused your problems then, because my life has gone
through the roof this summer.  Dispite that fact that I just graduated high
school and all my friends are leaving, or are already gone, things have been
the greatest they've ever been for me.  Sorry again for causing your
problems.
PS: I didn't include any of the things that have gone well for me cuz it
really had nothing to do with trucks.  Well, other than I've made large
strides in my work on my panel truck.  Bye!
Jake Heaton
Preston, Idaho
1953 GMC Panel Truck
www.ida.net/users/markhe/jacobh/index.htm