Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness and floor shifters

To: Andy Johns <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness and floor shifters
From: THE BROWNS <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:23:42 -0500
I have a shorty monza shifter in my '51 (283/350TH )that was put in by the
previous owner.  Sr. year I was able to fit 3 other people in the truck (was
a bit cramped).  I am thinking of going with the lokar nostolgia shifter.
23" may hinder a center passenger, but might not be a big deal since auto
tranny is set and forget.
Eric Brown
1951 3100