Re: [oletrucks] '53 Chevy Panel

To: Andy Johns <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '53 Chevy Panel
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:30:32 -0400
All very good and accurate, but I gotta throw in my 2 cents :-)

I'm not sure the 1 tons came with the front stabilizer, mine is missing,
my father may have pulled it off but I would expect it to be in the
garage somewhere (he NEVER threw any thing away).

The only other body part that may be difficult is the lower side panel
behind the door. I've seen many panels and burbs rust out there, but I
think a door bottom repair panel could be made to work.

Oh and if you decide you don't want it.....I'll be second in line!
--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL