RE: [oletrucks] Resale Value

To: "James O'Gorman" <messenger@arn.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Resale Value
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:22:49 -0500
I agree with Mr. Moldenhauer.  Very few rods or restorations
are ever sold for actual dollars spent on them, much less a
profit.  The gain to be had is the enjoyment of driving these
old trucks.  If you want to use your truck as an investment
the best gain would probably be maintaining it's current
condition for 10 years and selling it.