[oletrucks] engine breathers

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] engine breathers
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 15:16:48 -0500
   I have a question for anybody that can help. I have a pair of
Chevrolet script valve covers I'd like to run in my Panel. The question
I have is they came from a 283 with a oil filler/vent on the intake and
the vent at the back of the block.
    My manifold has the filler/vent but being a '79 350, the motor does
not have a vent in the back. I hate to drill holes in the valve covers
and so am wondering if the vent on the front of the intake would be
enough?
    I fear that it may cause blow-by onto my motor...which would be bad.

Thanks,
Terry & Ace
http://www.milezone.com/terry