[oletrucks] Re: Problem sending messages

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Problem sending messages
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:00:56 -0400
Don't know what's going on, but I'm having a problem sending messages to the
list.  I'm trying to get this one through by using the "Reply-All" route.
Hope it works.  I've been sending messages using the same address for
oletrucks as I've always used.  However, they never show up on the list.
Any suggestions???  Got several things I want to post, but can never get
through.  Thanks in advance for your help!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC