Re: [oletrucks] IFS brand recommendation

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] IFS brand recommendation
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:22:51 -0500
This picture was very interesting to me because of the squared or boxed A
frames. I always thought the tubular A frames looked out of place on a
truck. Nice for a small rod but looked out of place on a truck.
this is my opinion only, I'm not bashing anyone with tubular A arms. ;-)
Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam