[oletrucks] Re: un*ubscribe oletrucks

To: stevenone@mindspring.com (steven leak)
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: un*ubscribe oletrucks
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:55:25 -0700 (PDT)
Fodder

(NOTE:  this is the 11th message from Mr. Leak.  Including a phone call to
my house.  Most of these messages were sent to me, AFTER he unsubscribed)

steven leak says:

> 503-XXX-XXXX I believe is you Mr millman, thus please remove the address =
> of this handicapped and obviously unlearned person from your list.
> thanks
> GodBless

Are you threatening me?  You already figured out how to remove yourself
from the oletrucks list.  I don't know what your problem is other than
being a bit confused and stubborn.  But you are clearly taking this too far.
As far as "authorities" and "proper filing" go, I assure you I AM a geek, I
have been administering the list for over three years, and other lists for
even longer, and I know the difference between "spam" and someone who decided
they don't want to be on a mailing list they signed up for.

I also know the difference between informative email, cordial banter, and
vieled threats.

What do you think you are going to accomplish by calling my phone and
harrassing me?

I've blind cc'd this message to the real authorities, and no it doesn't
require and fees, so perhaps you better do some investigation yourself.
I'm also sending a copy to the oletrucks' list so the rest of those you
bothered can get a feeling of what a sad little man you are.

Actually, that's quite ironic.  If you had put in 1/10th the effort you did
to find my phone number and send all these messages, to figuring out how to
get off the list, none of this would have been a problem.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com