[oletrucks] That Mr. Leak

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] That Mr. Leak
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:34:03 -0700 (PDT)
I've just copied a message to the list that I have sent in response to the
numerous, gradually more hostile and veiled messages from Steven Leak.  He
or someone with access to his account sent a message on September 1st to
join the list, and yesterday the 11th, he or someone with access to his
account decided they didn't want the mail.  Clearly at one point they were
interested in the mail, since one one of his messsages he states that he
wanted a catalog and nothing more.

I'm putting this out to the list as a record and for witnesses.  I
administer this list as a volunteer basis, and it takes me some
considerable amount of time, effort and energy.  If I can devote as much as
I do to keep the list going in the manner we've all become accustomed, you
(at large) the memebers can put forth the efforts of keeping enough of a
record to remember how to later remove yourself when you change your mind
for what ever reason.

If anyone on this list currently or in the furture resorts to making
threats either in email or on the phone to me or anyone else in the future,
legal action will be sought at the very least by myself and possibly
others.

There should never have been a need for this message.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com