Re: [oletrucks] That Mr. Leak

To: "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] That Mr. Leak
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:34:32 -0500
Miq,

I am sorry that this guy, Steve, has caused you problem.

Recently I received an email from him asking me to stop "spamming" after I
sent a short message of support to a member, Brian, about his pride in his
truck and his joy regardless of a prize in a show.  I am not sure what
spamming is, but I did nothing different than I have done now in writing
this note of support to you.

I appreciate your efforts.

Michael Lubitz
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe