Re: [oletrucks] Motor mounts

To: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motor mounts
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:12:25 -0400
Tom,
The oil pan is different, the 216 has oil channels, oil spouts, and an
extra bump on the side.

The front mount is the same, If you are using the 49 bellhousing the
rear mounts are the same. The difference in the 3/4 ton (and 1 ton) is
they don't have the rear transmission mount. Thats only needed with a
fully enclosed driveline.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL