RE: [oletrucks] RE: Cutting Body Metal on ADs

To: "'Radicic, Gary'" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RE: Cutting Body Metal on ADs
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:11:42 -0600
Hi Gary-
  I almost hate to admit this... but I've used a Sawzall for most of my
metal cutting.  Not terribly elegant, but it gets the job done; and with
projects around the house there's not much worry of never using it.  The
other tool that's been handy (for instance to start cuts mid sheet) is the
air-powered cut-off wheel.  Between those two tools, and a bench-grinder to
clean the edges of replacement pieces up, I've been able to get just about
everything done.

Ryan.