[oletrucks] Gettin' a race off the spindle?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Gettin' a race off the spindle?
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:30:02 -0500
I'm in the middle of doing a disk brake conversion on my 59, the question I
have is this:

I've got everything loose to get the backing plate off the spindle, but, I
can't get the race off the spindle to ultimately get the dang backing plate
off.

Am I missing something here?  It still has a dust seal or?? behind the race
and in front of the backing plate.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys!!

John Schulz

By the way, Thom Clawson, are you the same Thom Clawson that worked at Amoco
with Dennis Frampton?  Just curious.