Re: [oletrucks] Its Alive!!

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Its Alive!!
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:39:07 -0600
Cool story Deve, had a similar experience with my 46 1 1/2 ton after
cleaning the wasp nest out of carb and new water pump she purr's like a
kitten. I didn't get quite as good a deal as you though I paid $100 for
mine.
What was really neat was the two clutches of quail eggs in the engine
compartment. should of got a picture of that. One of the old truck sites has
a it ran when I parked it photo contest. wouldve been a real contender. mine
had been seeting in a wrecking yard for probably 30+ years also. Need to be
careful pulling to unseize Engine
though as you can break all kinds of stuff if it's stuck real good. I've
heard a gentler aproach is to jack up one rear tire and put in high gear and
gently rock back and forth.

 Jay
 38 1/2
 41 1/2