RE: [oletrucks] Rust remover

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rust remover
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:48:58 -0400
It actually chemcially converts the rust, ya just use a wire brush and
remove the real loose stuff and paint it on with a brush. It appears to
seal and it doesn't even have to be painted at all. I've only used this on
the underside of my truck and in the interior floorboards.  Works great but
i've heard the same results can be achieved with the POR15 product. There
have been many many threads regarding POR and can be found in the archives.

wayne