[oletrucks] need info on exhaust system

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] need info on exhaust system
From: MLayton324@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:35:30 EDT
hello everybody
been doing a lot of work on my 50 burb the last few weeks   i am now at a
point of needing to replace my exhaust system  this is a 216 stocker ,so
nothing fancy   i want to go back original but not sure what that is   does
anyone have a photo,diagram or reference material that i can use?   i think
that the suburban and the long wheel base chassis share some components    if
no info is available, it would help me to know the exhaust pipe diameter
sizes and especially where the muffler locates and the tailpipe terminates in
relation to to the rear axle    thanks    still need some 16 inch 6 lug
wheels ???  help??

Mike Layton
Sumter SC

37 1ton