[oletrucks] Torsion Bar Suspention

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Torsion Bar Suspention
From: squatch56@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:20:15 -0700 (PDT)
A friend asked me a question about how to lower a 62 Chevy Pickup with
torsion bar front suspention.  Since I am unsure, I thought I'd pass the
question along to you all to see if we can get an answer.
I've worked with alot of straight axles, and also newer subframes, but
the 62 falls into my gray area.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanx

Rob Butler
Milwaukie,OR
56 Cameo
56 Chevy Panel