[oletrucks] rear leaf spring donor....(thanks)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rear leaf spring donor....(thanks)
From: "Armijo, Manuel L" <manuel.l.armijo@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:37:40 -0700
Thanks to all for the info on the springs.  I've narrowed it down, so I'll
be at the wrecking yards looking/measuring underneath dodge caravans and
ford explorers....Chilton's shows the Caravan mounts are bolted on, not sure
about the Explorer's...(don't worry Jim, I'll keep American steel under that
All-American chassis)!
(I may be the "cheapest" on this list.  Divorce isn't excactly kind to a
guy's wallet).
Manuel.

-