Re: [oletrucks] CAT diesel in a '55 2 ton

To: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] CAT diesel in a '55 2 ton
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 23:22:05 -0400
Why go that large, I'd use a Cummins turbodiesel from a dodge pickup.
I've measured one out and it's tight but will fit.

Or stay with GM and use a 3-71 or 4-71 detroit diesel. This has the
advantage of staying close to original as the 4-71 was optional in GMCs
back then. These would require more squeezing to fit though.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL