[oletrucks] 46 Window auto drop

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 Window auto drop
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 09:56:40 EDT
I am having problems with my driver window.  Whenever the door is closed (or
the passenger door is closed) the drive window will drop all the way down
very fast.  Also if I am driving an hit a good bump it will roll down as
well.  I have not attempted to take the shell off the door to take a look at
it.  What I am looking for is instructions on how to correct this problem.
Is there a window adjustment of some type that would tighten up the window.
I am not having any problems with cranking the window up or down.  Also,
when the glass goes down the crank is spinning.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim House
Hollis, NH