Re: [oletrucks] Disquised 235's

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Disquised 235's
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:17:51 -0500
My concern with adding a 216 Harmonic Balancer to a 235 is the "Balancer"
part. The 235's HB is larger and has more centrifugal weight around the
outer edge than a 216's. Is there any reason to be concerned about that?
Would doing that result in an unbalanced engine and cause premature engine
wear?

On the hand crank issue, keep in mind that after 1950, they stopped putting
the hole in the grille and grille pan to recieve the crank.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html