Re: [oletrucks] split exhaust

To: "Old Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] split exhaust
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:55:46 -0700
....and the method of heat is a controversial subject too.  You can go
either water heat (supposedly better) or exhaust heat (IMHO it works just as
good), however the Fenton's have a less than desirable design for exhaust
heat (if you live in a really cold climate).

On the subject of dual Rottenchesters (just kidding), go to the inliners
site for the watch outs there.

On exhaust, Carter's has an exhaust kit that supposed to work with Fenton's.
I had a custom system built.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100