[oletrucks] Howdy!

To: old-chevy-trucks <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Howdy!
From: Leah Olsen <javanut@win.bright.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 14:56:24 -0500
Hi to all!  I haven't done much with Gator lately.  I've been
contributing my time to friends with projects, i.e. painting, cleaning,
pounding nails, but most of all, filling their bellies with cappuccinos!
:)   But, I have been following our list carefully.  I decided, that
with all the pics i'd like to contribute, a web page of my own might be
a good idea.  I'll have me and Gator, my neighbor Johnny, and some of my
creepy little snake friends, along with engine, and interior pics.  It
should be fun when I'm all done.
     Right now though, I figured I'd ask how you get those gauges outa
my truck.  I'm ordering decals, and I'd like to work on them inside when
my girls get home from school.  I know they'd enjoy that!

     The friend who gave me my truck also has a 1950 chev 1 ton dually,
and now he seems to be interested in restoring that!  I'm very excited
for him!  He's been asking about our lists, and may subscribe, So no
outhouse jokes!  :)

     Gator sounds great when it runs, but we noticed that  the fuel
filter overflows the whole time.  Is it a seal, or could it be that the
float isn't quite right?

     Thanks in advance, you guys!
Leah Olsen
Baldwin, WI