[oletrucks] Large TF truck post cards with Commercial trucks, Viking, et

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Large TF truck post cards with Commercial trucks, Viking, etc ...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:20:36 EDT
    While at Hershey antique auto swap meet, I ran across a vendor with some
old Post Cards, they're 5" x 7" in size, color, of large TF commercial
trucks. I found 3 separate trucks, a Green 55-57 Viking 50 Dekalb Chicken
truck, a red Moore Chicks chicken truck, and a tan Yuenglings Ice Cream
truck. The green truck is a side shot, while the other two are more of a
side/rear angle shot, so you don't see the front cab too well. I bought 5
sets, and will sell 4 sets separately of 3 each for $11 which includes
Postage. I have scanned all three shots, so if anyone wants to see what they
look like, I'll send them on to whoever requests them. Just thought someone
who likes commercial TF trucks would like to add these to their collection. I
also bought two dealer showroom brochures for '58 and '58 big trucks, but
I'll probably keep those myself. :)

Jerry Casper
'55 Suburban