Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Overhead Valve Engines

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Overhead Valve Engines
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:49:07 -0500
A Ford friend of mine who attends all the swap meets and car shows complains
how almost every old ford car or truck has the Chevy 350 engine in it. He
cant for the life of him understand the logic behind this. :) Meanwhile, the
salvage yards are inundated with old flathead V-8's. Nobody wants them I
guess. Same sure cant be said for old chevy engines. And so it goes!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html