Re: [oletrucks] Skim coat of Bondo

To: Jim Nordwall <jnord@fgi.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Skim coat of Bondo
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:34:30 -0600 (MDT)
I'm far from an expert body man, but I know that some of the more
high-dollar cars are restored this way.  I was taught how to do body work
from my friends father who completely restores about 3 cars / year. They
are usually high-dollar types of cars.  Anyway, he usually does a skim
coat of bondo... his cars come out very very nice.
hope this helps.
-alfredo