[oletrucks] Paint codes

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint codes
From: "Thomas E. Farrow" <teftom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:34:53 -0400
Hello fellow ole truckers,
Its been a while for me to post a question but my 50 3600 has left for the
final restoration project.  My question is about paint codes.  My truck was
originally dark blue.  It must have been ordered that way since stock was
green.  What is the PPG code for this dark blue??  There was Mariner Blue
and,  I believe another blue that was darker. My dark blue resembles the top
bar on computer windows.  The blue stripe across where the closing box is.
Any help would be appreciated.......tom