RE: [oletrucks] Paint codes

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Paint codes
From: Jonathan Wood - TCOMX <jonwood@mail.maricopa.gov>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:06:17 -0700
I have Chevy's Master Parts Catalog from April 1, 1950 and the only blue
they mention for 1950 is Windsor Blue. I don't know if you can match Duco
numbers to PPG's, but if you can, here are the listings with Duco and Dulux
numbers for 1950 Windsor Blue models:

Single Color:
Comb. No.  428
Body       Windsor Blue(Duco 28655498)