[oletrucks] Door Latches

To: "Truck List (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Door Latches
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:24:10 -0500
What are my options for getting my doors to close tightly?  When I close
them they want to "bounce" back open a little bit and then I can't get a
tight seal.  I put the little clips on the latches but that still didn't do
it.  I was wondering if I will have to change out the little lever with the
ridges on it that is in the mechanism in the door or do these doors never
close tightly?  Anybody with any experience let me know please.  Thanks.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas