[oletrucks] Carb? Timing

To: oletrucks oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Carb? Timing
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:49:09 -0700
Thanks to all that responded and for all the helpfull info. I
called the folks that set up the distributor yesterday and they
thought it was definitely the distributor, phased wrong or the
wrong pick up. I havn't had achance to take it back yet... work
interferance 8-(
I changed from a 780 (I think) CFM Q- jet to a 600 CFM Edlebrock
because the Q-jet needed work (it was leaking raw gas in the
manifold and it was dry in the morning) and I had the Edlebrock.
--
Ben Bennett
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?