Re: [oletrucks] Re:oletrucks T-shirt

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re:oletrucks T-shirt
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:36:26 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/00 5:10:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
wac8019@erinet.com writes:

<< Got my shirt today!  Looks great!  Can't wait to start seeing these around
at
 all the shows/swap meets.  Job well done, Rock!  Thanks.  >>

Got mine today too, they are even better than expected.  Those of you who
missed out the first time around, get one or two on the next order.  Rock,
thanks man, you done good!  I'm taking my new shirt to a swap meet on Friday!!

P.S. Rock, I'm really a transplanted "Cheese Head", not a Texan.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX
http://www.geocities.com/mike_klepp/october_truckpage.html